Monday – 062413
(Bon-Crusher, G-Unit, Bailes GF, and Bailes up at Tough Mudder Whistler!)
Welcome back everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend either doing the Tough Mudder, or simply enjoying the sunshine. Again, my apologies for being closed on Sunday. A few reminders for this week:
1. Basecamp meeting Monday at 7 pm, so box will be open until 7 pm only.
2. Wednesday June 26, 4-8 pm : Both HERO culture apparel and Muscle MLK will be on site. HERO will be taking orders and sizing and offering discounts on their Overdrive custom apparel. Muscle MLK will be on site as well to pour and offer samples of their product for those that have not yet tried it…yes, we do carry it in our concession!
3. Canada Day July 1st – Box will be closed
**NO 7 AM Class**
Rest Day Options(Open gym format):
1. Make up missed WOD
(There will be an OlyWOD option for those that want to do it)
Snatch 5 x 1, start @ 70%(try to increase from last week)
Snatch Pull 4 x 2, keep heels grounded
Pause Back Squat 5 x 2, start at 70%
2. Work on weaknesses/goats(choose one, let the coach know, and attack it!)
3. Mobilize, rest, and recover!
Basecamp WOD :
“Camp Gone Bad”
3 rounds for max reps of:
1. Wall Balls(20/14)
2. KB High Pulls(24/16)
3. Box Jumps(24/20)
5. Row for Cal(1 cal = 1 rep)
*5 min rounds with 1 min stations. Rest 1 minute between rounds. Score is total reps completed for all three rounds.