Caution : Crossfit
…and yet we keep coming back for more. That’s true love…or an abusive relationship.
A few things that Crossfit has taught me:
1. One pair of workout shoes is not enough.
2. I have muscles in places I didn’t know existed.
3. A gym is called a ‘box’. Why? I don’t know.
4. Grunting is good.
5. Deodorant is a must.
6. Rest is a WOD.
7. Avoiding weaknesses is a must-not.
8. Eat meat.
9. It’s 30% physical strength and 70% mental strength.
10. The feeling of near death is wonderful.
Everyday, at 5pm, I have a date with Crossfit. And every night, I impatiently wait for its phone call (or in this case…I sit at the computer at 12am…waiting for the next day’s WOD to get posted). This Crossfit better propose soon, I want to spend the rest of my life with him.