WHAT ARE YOUR NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS?
Overdrivers, what are your New Year’s resolutions for 2011? Each and every one of us has goals to achieve and what better way to achieve them than to share them with your CrossFit Overdrive family?
Success comes to those who share their goals, aspirations and dreams with others around them. This is important and this is for everyone. If you don’t share your goals with us now, who will you share them with and when?
*POST YOUR GOALS TO COMMENTS AND LET’S WORK ON THEM TOGETHER!!
1. Deadlift 500 lbs
2. Clean and Jerk 275 lbs
3. OHS 185 lbs 15 times
4. Run 5 km in 21 minutes
5. Row 2 km in sub 6:50
6. Fran time to be sub 4:00
7. Crossfit Total to be 1000 lbs +
8. Maintain a Paleo/Zone 5 out of 7 days/week 🙂
9. Obtain CF Gymnastics Certification and work towards Level 2
10. Compete in a CF competition
11. Be the best coach that I can be and help more students achieve their goals
1. To do a muscle-up!!
2. OHS 135 for 15 reps
3. HSPU off parallettes
4. Squat Snatch 135
5. Bench 275
6. Squat form to powerlifting standards
7. Turkish Get-up on both L & R with 32 Kg.
8. Continue with Certifications in Crossfit to improve coaching.
9. Maintain starting “rush” position on Touch Football Team
10. Improve Ice Hockey Skills
11. Start on Div.1 Rugby team as flanker for the Meralomas