Overdrive members! We are offering a new service for those of you who want to see incredible improvements in your Olympic Weightlifting. As we all know, Olympic Weightlifting requires an incredible amount of strength, coordination, speed, and power. Overdrive will be offering a dedicated 7-week Olympic Weightlifting program starting May 10th. During this time, you will be able to spend some quality time working on your lifts and seeing some incredible gains. The program will be coached and programmed by our resident Olympic Weightlifting fanatics: Coach Jordan and Coach Ryan. Get ready to get technical and get strong!
Dates : May 10th, 2016 to June 25th, 2016
When : Tuesday and Thursday 7 pm, Saturday 8:30 am (3 times per week)
Session Length : 90 minutes each
Maximum registrants : 12 athletes
What will you receive
- A dedicated Olympic Weightlifting program focusing on improving your Snatch and Clean & Jerk, as well as your overall strength numbers.
- It will include a 2-day/week accessory work program (10-15min a day) that you will be doing outside of class time to further improve your lifts!
- 1.5 hours of professional coaching per session:
- Each session is lead by either Ryan or Jordan and you will receive personalized attention for the duration of the session.
- LOTS of time for each kind of lift so you will be able to spend MORE time fixing technical errors with the help of your coach
- The program is CAPPED at 12 members so you will receive lots of attention from your coaches
- Video Analysis of your lifts
- Slow motion break-down of your lifts along with some points of emphasis / cues to work on.
- An Online Training Journal for you to log your numbers and for Coach’s to assess how you are progressing through the program
- An Overdrive Weightlifting Club T-Shirt!
Pre-requisites for the Program
- Strong Overhead Squat mobility foundation
- Basic Squat Snatch foundation
- ie. On any given day, you can come in with very little review and know what a basic snatch should look like.
- Basic Squat Clean & Jerk foundation
- ie. On any given day, you can come in with very little review and know what a basic clean & jerk should look like.
- Motivation to improve technique and work hard!
Suggested Equipment: (Not required)
- Olympic Weightlifting Shoes
- Wrist Wraps
- Weightlifting Straps
- Weightlifting Belt
COST: (For the whole 7 weeks)
$185 – Early Bird Special (April 25th 12pm to April 27th 12pm)
$205 – Overdrive Members
$230 – Non-Overdrive Members
This equates to an average price of $9 / session! (Incredible value!)
REGISTRATION GOES LIVE ON MONDAY, APRIL 25TH AT 12PM
Maximum: 12 Athletes Registered